{Recipe} Granola Breakfast


Hi there and welcome! Today I wanted to share with you a simple breakfast recipe with Jordan's Granola cereal I received in my September Degustabox. I have never been a fun of granola only because I never had the best like Jordan's granola. Today I decided to make my first official granola breakfast and here is my less than 5 minute recipe. 

Prep time <5 minutes:
1. Jordan's Granola cereal (or granola of your choice)
2. Natural Greek yoghurt 
3. Honey
4. Raisins
5. Banana

Place the granola in a cereal bowl, add the raisins to your desire then add the yoghurt. Once done peel the banana and chop into small pieces then top it all with a table spoon of honey. 




That's how I made my delicious granola breakfast, I just love love this little recipe and will be making a frequent appearances during my mornings. I am also enjoy someTwining's original chai & vanilla tea to go alongside my new favourite cereal. 

Do you like granola? How do you like your cereal?

Labels: , ,

::The Myrabev Life::: {Recipe} Granola Breakfast

Friday, October 17, 2014

{Recipe} Granola Breakfast


Hi there and welcome! Today I wanted to share with you a simple breakfast recipe with Jordan's Granola cereal I received in my September Degustabox. I have never been a fun of granola only because I never had the best like Jordan's granola. Today I decided to make my first official granola breakfast and here is my less than 5 minute recipe. 

Prep time <5 minutes:
1. Jordan's Granola cereal (or granola of your choice)
2. Natural Greek yoghurt 
3. Honey
4. Raisins
5. Banana

Place the granola in a cereal bowl, add the raisins to your desire then add the yoghurt. Once done peel the banana and chop into small pieces then top it all with a table spoon of honey. 




That's how I made my delicious granola breakfast, I just love love this little recipe and will be making a frequent appearances during my mornings. I am also enjoy someTwining's original chai & vanilla tea to go alongside my new favourite cereal. 

Do you like granola? How do you like your cereal?

Labels: , ,

44 Comments:

At 17 October 2014 at 09:05 , Blogger Choclette said...

Love granola and yogurt for breakfast and that looks super delicious. I generally try to make my own as it's a bit expensive to buy, but I don't always manage it.

 
At 17 October 2014 at 09:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love granola, fruit/berries and yogurt :) it's yummy in my tummy :)

 
At 17 October 2014 at 14:58 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks love, I know most cereals are expensive for nothing but this one I think is great

 
At 17 October 2014 at 14:58 , Blogger Anosa said...

I am so loving it now, can't get enough

 
At 17 October 2014 at 15:27 , Anonymous Fab said...

I love, love a good granola. I just made my first homemade one, much easier than expected ;)

 
At 17 October 2014 at 15:31 , Blogger Anosa said...

Really? Wow I honestly never knew you could make it at home lol.

 
At 17 October 2014 at 16:13 , Blogger Forever Miss Vanity said...

This looks yummy :)
xx

 
At 17 October 2014 at 17:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a great breakfast! I love chai and vanilla, also :) I am definitely having this for breakfast soon.

 
At 17 October 2014 at 17:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like such a good breakfast.

 
At 17 October 2014 at 18:08 , Blogger spiffykerms said...

Omg this is something I could go for right now. Unfortunately it'll have to wait until I go get a buncha groceries. Which will hopefully be within the hour ;)

 
At 17 October 2014 at 18:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

yum! i love all of these ingredients!

 
At 17 October 2014 at 18:57 , Blogger Breanna said...

Oh this looks delish! :) I love bananas! :) Definitely need to add these ingredients to my grocery list!

 
At 17 October 2014 at 20:32 , Anonymous Sharon said...

This looks amazing! I love quick and healthy breakfast options.

 
At 17 October 2014 at 20:57 , Blogger M.M. Chouinard said...

That looks so healthy and so easy...And I think I have all the ingredients except raisins...hmmm...

 
At 18 October 2014 at 02:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like granola but can't stand bananas.

 
At 18 October 2014 at 02:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yummy yummy yum! A granola breakfast? Delicious!

 
At 18 October 2014 at 05:05 , Anonymous Carolann said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm always looking for ways of incorporating granola into my meals and this sounds like a delicious way to do that!!

 
At 18 October 2014 at 06:42 , Blogger Chelsea Olivia said...

My boyfriend would love this! He loves yogurt on his cereal :)

 
At 18 October 2014 at 07:54 , Blogger Anosa said...

It's my recent discovery but I love it too x

 
At 18 October 2014 at 09:58 , Blogger Francene Stanley said...

Love granola, especially a homemade recipe. But lately I've been eating porridge served with honey. Yum.

 
At 18 October 2014 at 10:01 , Blogger fashionmommy said...

We use the Jordans, it is always on special in one supermarket or other. This looks gorgeous!

#UKBloggers

http://fashion-mommy.com

 
At 18 October 2014 at 15:21 , Anonymous Nichole M. said...

That looks amazing. And now my stomach just growled. =D YUM

 
At 18 October 2014 at 16:35 , Blogger Anosa said...

Awww bless, thanks x

 
At 18 October 2014 at 17:33 , Blogger Unknown said...

Mhmmm! I love granola, but not for breakfast, I'm a hot breakfast kind of person. Doesn't feel like a real meal if it isn't "cooked" somehow. ;P This looks really filling though!

 
At 19 October 2014 at 01:43 , Blogger Andi said...

You made it exactly how I like to eat it. Now all I need is for you to come make it for me! I love granola but keep my eye on the fat content as it can get pretty fattening if you aren't careful!

 
At 19 October 2014 at 04:57 , Blogger Esther JuLee said...

i'm definitely not a granola person.. and if i think about it not really much of a breakfast person either. i tried granola for the first time last month and wasn't a huge fan of it.

 
At 19 October 2014 at 05:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

That is one of my favorite breakfasts, and snacks! I love it.

 
At 19 October 2014 at 08:49 , Blogger Anosa said...

I was the same until this one so I think darling their is still hope lol x

 
At 19 October 2014 at 08:50 , Blogger Anosa said...

You know I did even think about the fattening side of it I am just enjoying the heck out of this lol. Now when shall I come make it for you?

 
At 19 October 2014 at 08:52 , Blogger Anosa said...

I totally get you, I eat hot porridge in the morning when I get the chance but since this is so easy and doesn't involving any cooking it's working for me right now x

 
At 19 October 2014 at 08:52 , Blogger Anosa said...

Just discovered the chai and vanilla tea I am hooked on trying out different teas I was scared of before x

 
At 19 October 2014 at 08:53 , Blogger Anosa said...

You're most welcome and thanks x

 
At 19 October 2014 at 18:13 , Blogger Beauty and the Bump said...

This looks really good! I love granola and yogurt

 
At 20 October 2014 at 01:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a delicious breakfast! I love bananas and yogurt. The crunchy granola sounds great.

 
At 20 October 2014 at 03:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea, looks delicious!

 
At 20 October 2014 at 06:14 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Tammi

 
At 20 October 2014 at 16:02 , Blogger Brendy Beauty said...

Yum! What a tasty idea for breakfast!

 
At 20 October 2014 at 16:24 , Blogger Aleshea said...

That looks so good and is makin' me so hungry

 
At 20 October 2014 at 22:09 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks

 
At 20 October 2014 at 22:10 , Blogger Anosa said...

Hope you managed to and enjoyed my kinda style breakfast x

 
At 20 October 2014 at 23:56 , Blogger Jessica Doll @ Team Wiking said...

This looks delicious! I've never thought to add honey to my granola before.

 
At 25 October 2014 at 15:34 , Anonymous Rebekah said...

Looks delicious! I really have to start eating breakfast.

 
At 29 October 2014 at 20:29 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Jessica x

 
At 29 October 2014 at 20:29 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks, I am glad to have started

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home